Setting goals is a vital practice that can benefit anyone with a dream or a vision for their future. Young people who are just starting out on the grand journey of life are at a particularly opportune time to start building their goal setting skills—not only will these skills serve them throughout their lives, but building them now will help them mold their future into one that they desire.
- Write clear and measurable goals.
- Create a specific action plan for each goal.
- Read your goals daily and visualize yourself accomplishing them.
- Reflect on your progress to see if you are on target.
- Revise your action plans if needed.
- Celebrate your accomplishments.
- My goal is…
- Goal Completion Date:
- Steps to Reaching My Goal: (space for 4)
- Two Things That Will Help Me Reach My Goal: (space for 2)
- I Will Know I Have Reached My Goal Because: